The journey...

Life is in the journey, not the destination, so do what you can and take it one day at a time. Go slow, do it right, and make your changes permanent — then help out others who are where you were.

~Jillian Michaels

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 24, 2012

I got me one of THESE...

Not this one...


OR this one...


...and boy do I wish it was this next one...


But, the point is, I loosened up on the pocket and invested in ME, by getting a personal trainer!!!

 For now, I've only paid for 2 months (8 sessions), but here's to ACCOUNTABILITY and STRUCTURE!!!!

"The secret of getting ahead is getting started." - Mark Twain

REFLECTION:

James 2:14-17

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD

"What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and filled," without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also, faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."

1 comment:

Have a blessed day! said...

I'm so excited you! We either invest now (financially & our time) for our health; or we'll be investing it two-fold later in life. I choose to be proactive vs. reactive, looks like you are, too!

I'm excited about my new gym membership @ Aspen...of course I still have my YMCA membership. (Especially since they're planning to build one in Liberty!) maybe we could schedule some sweat sessions at Aspen together? :)

So proud of you, Mesha!