The journey...

Life is in the journey, not the destination, so do what you can and take it one day at a time. Go slow, do it right, and make your changes permanent — then help out others who are where you were.

~Jillian Michaels

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last Chance Workout

9 WEEK HILLCREST BANK "BIGGEST LOSER" COMPETITION

After 9 hard, LOOOOONG weeks of competition - we are finally there. Today is the FINAL weigh in for the "Biggest Loser" competition that I've been hosting at my job. We had 25 motivated participants but only 3 will walk away with a $$$ prize. I'll post my personal competition stats tomorrow.

Last night Gold's Gym offered the participants of my competition a private 1-hour "LAST CHANCE WORKOUT" cardio blast class. This was a high intensity, fat burning, heart pumping, BOOT CAMP. 9 of my co-workers were able to make the class and we had a ton of fun along with it being incredibly FUNNY at times. It was tough though - anytime you get CARDIO & BLAST in the same sentence - be fair warned! It was a neat experience overall and I definately learned some tips from Lisa, the aerobics instructor.

Stay tuned friends!

Hillcrest Bank "Biggest Loser" participants @ "Last Chance Workout"

Verse of the Day:
Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

2 comments:

Magic Brush said...

Can't wait! My scale seems to be stuck. I may need to smash it with a hammer... so glad you are doing well!

Cheryl B said...

I am so glad that you used that photo and not the one where you made all of us flex! Boy do we look hot!