Life is in the journey, not the destination, so do what you can and take it one day at a time. Go slow, do it right, and make your changes permanent — then help out others who are where you were.
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Add 100 Mile Challenge "Button"
1. Click the "100 Mile Challenge Logo" above.
2. Right Click photo and click "Save As" (save to computer)
3. From your blog click "Customize" in top right hand corner.
4. Click "Add a gadget"
5. Add the "Picture" gadget
6. Select the 100 Mile Challenge Logo saved on your PC
7. Attach the following link: "http://rebornwright.blogspot.com/2009/07/are-you-game.html" - (to refer others to the challenge.)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at R0man55@yahoo.com.
CHALLENGE YOURSELF - CHALLENGE OTHERS!
Verse of the Day:
Posted by Mesha at 10:50 PM