The journey...

Life is in the journey, not the destination, so do what you can and take it one day at a time. Go slow, do it right, and make your changes permanent — then help out others who are where you were.

~Jillian Michaels

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 29, 2010

CAN YOU HELP?

Will you sponsor me?

CALLING ALL SPONSORS! CALLING ALL SPONSORS! CALLING ALL SPONSORS!

On Saturday May 8th I will participate in the Advice & Aid Pregnancy Center (aapc) 6th Annual WALK FOR LIFE; a fundraising event for one of my favorite ministries. AAPC reaches out to women and families facing unplanned pregnancies, offering FREE life-giving alternatives to abortion and practical assistance to those in this situation.

Although the walk is just two short miles, I will be walking with hundreds of others to support Advice & Aid Pregnancy Centers and stand up for LIFE and the unborn!

Last year I had a BLAST and our 5-member team raised nearly $1,400.  Considering AAPC offers all of their services free of charge, I know those funds are much needed throughout the year to continue blessing others with their services.

I am looking for friends to join me in this years effort with a one-time pledge of $5, $15, $50 or more. (This is not a pledge per mile, but just a one time gift.) Personally, I hope to raise $300.

To join me as a sponsor (I’m sponsoring myself as well!), just email me back with your mailing address and a donation amount. You don’t have to send a check now, you will receive a pledge donation reminder and an return envelope directly from aapc in the mail after the event.

It's easy...
  1. Email me @ Demesha.Wright@gmail.com
  2. Include Name, Address & Donation Amount
  3. Done. (You will receive a pledge reminder directly from AAPC after the walk with a return envelope)
Thank you in advance for your help. I look forward to letting you know how much we raised together in this great effort!

Sincerely,

Mesha

No comments: